Finding this post/blog is perfect timing for me!
This quote is timely because of the U.S. presidential election. But this post isn’t about politics.
It’s about never giving up.
If a situation is too difficult or complicated, I tend to get overwhelmed and want to stop. Give up.
When my husband points this out, I feel frustrated and disagree. “I’m not giving up. It just isn’t working!” It’s hard to admit, but I know he’s right.
I sincerely appreciate his encouragement. It’s made me a better person, more willing and able to keep forging ahead.
Here’s some of my husband’s advice, which I do my best to follow:
- Be persistent.
- Take the initiative. Don’t wait for someone else to do it for you.
- If there’s an obstacle in your way, change paths.
- There are more ways than one to reach your destination.
- Put more time in to solving the issue.
- If one person can’t help you, talk to…
View original post 68 more words